martes, 7 de junio de 2011

How to get school from your home

In English:
My name is Dominique Crespo Lopes and live in the neighborhood of Ramos Mejia, west of Buenos Aires. I go to school Domingo Faustino Sarmiento is on Liberty Street, one block from Avenida Santa Fe.
I do ballet at the Colon Theatre, but as it is built, we have classes at a school in Villa Luro. I finish my dance classes at 12 am and from there I get on the 12:15 pm group that comes along with all students in the Colon Theatre. On the bus, lunch, study, chat with my friends or sleep. I arrive at school at 1:15 pm. Monday to Friday, I make this journey. But if I'm not going to classes in the Colon Theatre, because I'm sick or tired, I take Ramos Mejia station the train leaves the station I Once, there I take the bus 132 and I get off on the streets Marcelo T. de Alvear y Libertad. Then walk three blocks to Liberty and I get to school.

En Español:
Me llamo Dominique Crespo Lopes y vivo en el barrio de Ramos Mejia, al oeste de Capital Federal. Voy al colegio Domingo Faustino Sarmiento que queda en las calle Libertad, a una cuadra de Avenida Santa Fe.
Hago danzas clasicas en el Teatro Colon, pero como esta construyendose, tenemos clases en una escuela en Villa Luro. Termino mis clases de danza a las 12 hs y de ahi me subo al colectivo que sale 12:15 hs junto a todos los alumnos del Teatro Colon. En el colectivo, almuerzo, estudio, charlo con mis amigas o duermo. Llego al colegio a la 1:15 hs. De lunes a viernes, hago este recorrido. Pero si no voy a las clases del Teatro Colon, porque estoy enferma o cansada, me tomo en la estacion Ramos Mejia el tren que me deja en la estacion Once, alli me tomo el colectivo 132 y me bajo en la calles Marcelo T. de Alvear y Libertad. Luego camino tres cuadras por Libertad y llego al colegio.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario